Compare Club Western Sydney University Student Offer
Promotion Terms & Conditions (effective 01/12/2021)
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the Compare Club Western Sydney University Student Offer offered by Compare Club Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 29 634 600 007) and Western Sydney University (ABN 53 014 069 881). Compare Club offers to give each Qualifying Customer who purchases an Eligible Health Insurance Policy during the Offer Period, a Gift Card to the value set out in the below clause 10 (the Offer)
- Compare Club recommends that you read these Terms & Conditions in full. Participation in the offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. For any questions relating to the Offer please contact Compare Club on 1300 757 819.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion offered by Compare Club or any of its related business units.
- These Terms & Conditions can be changed or withdrawn at any time by Compare Club without notice.
- Compare Club reserves the right to disqualify any individual from entering the Offer who:
Is involved in any way with the interfering or tampering with the Offer including any activation of fulfilment process; or Compare Club considers in its sole discretion has acted dishonestly or fraudulently in claiming the Offer; or Compare Club considers has acted in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Offer; or Compare Club considers has failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms & Conditions: “Eligible Health Insurance Policy” means any hospital and extras policy (but not including ‘Hospital Only’, Extras Only’, ‘Overseas Visitor’, or ‘Corporate Policy’) purchased through Compare Club or a Related Body Corporate of Compare Club; and “Related Body Corporate” has the meaning given to it in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- The Offer Period is from 12:00am (AEST) on 01 January 2024 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 31 December 2024.
- To qualify for the Offer, a Qualifying Customer must meet the following criteria:
Be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over; and
Have completed their details through the Health Insurance Offer during the promotion period; and
Sent an email to your personal advisor or email@example.com from your student email; and
Purchase an Eligible Health Insurance Policy by visiting www.compareclub.com.au; and
Hold their Eligible Health Insurance Policy for a minimum of 90-days from the date of first debit; and
Use the same email address when providing details to Compare Club Sales Consultant upon purchasing Eligible Health Insurance Policy.
- The Offer value of each Gift Card is as follows:
A Qualifying Customer who purchases an Eligible Health Insurance Policy that is a single, family, couple, or single parent policy will receive a $50 e-gift card to their nominated email address.
- To the extent permitted by law, Compare Club and any Related Body Corporate of Compare Club, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any losses, claims, damages, injuries, costs, or expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Offer and/or the Gift Cards.